Villamarina Club Hotel Overview
Food & Drink
- Breakfast: 0800-1030, lunch: 1230-1430 and dinner: 1830-2100. Buffet style restaurant with a wide range of spanish and international dishes with a taste of home.
- Snacks available include pizza, hotdogs, chips, burgers, ice cream. Available from 1200-1800 and 2100-2230.
- Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks such as spirits, beer and wine are served from noon until midnight. Soft drinks are served from 10.00am until midnight. Self service tea and coffee machine from 08.30 until midnight. Branded drinks available for a small supplement. Bar closes at midnight and all areas must be vacated by 00.30am.
Sports, Activities & Entertainment
- Organised activities: daytime examples include water polo, rifle shooting, paella demonstration, pasta pictures. Evening examples include bingo, quizzes, mini disco and live shows.
- Free shuttle bus in to the centre of Salou/beach between 10.00-11.30 continuously & between 16.00-17.30 continuously.
- Bike hire: Unlimited bike hire for a refundable 50 euro deposit to explore Salou.
- Roof top solarium with jacuzzis and bar for adults only.
- Playstation Zone: 5 Playstation 2 with LCD 32 and the lastest games complimentary.
Subject to change
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite television service
Add a review
06 October 2015
a great value all inclusive family resort
A M Butler, dublin
This was a great hotel for my family. The staff went out of their way to look after us. There was 10 of us and on our first night in the Restaurant they noticed we werent all sitting together because of the size of our group and they arranged for a table to be reserved for us for the duration of our stay so we always had our meals sitting together. The food was beautiful and the hotel was very clean. The entertainment was also great. The only downside I could find was the apartments were too far away from the hotel facilities but because I enjoyed myself so much I could live with that and I would definitely return.
The best thing about my stay was...Both the staff and the food
13 September 2015
top of the pops
sheila slater, wisbech cambs
Very welcoming, staff all great nothing too much trouble, atmosphere very good, rooms clean and cleaned every day with fresh towels , not bad thing can say xxx
The best thing about my stay was...entertaiment every day ,
07 September 2015
ashleigh, Tyne and wear
Enjoyed the whole holiday. Staff kept the guest entertained when it rained. A bit loud but outside needed to hear to. Quizzes and bingo on. Room 209 above the restaurant very roomy compared to other guests rooms. The food was first class. Got a bit sick near the end of a full English so had toast or cereal. Life guards really good and interact with guests and even try to get them to swim. Went out for football to the Montreal pub ran by Kenny. Super friendly guy and suggest you go if want a break out the hotel (walk straight down after turning left out of the hotel) please don't go thinking it's higher than a 3 star as it's rated correctly. Over all a good holiday and will be back! Oh probably would recommend for adults only unless you head up to the roof terrace as it's quite loud around the pool at times. Oh the walk to the beach is 15 mins with a slow walker.
The best thing about my stay was...The whole hotel was good experience
The Villamarina Club Hotel was previously known as Villamarina Club.
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online