Villamarina Club Hotel Overview
Food & Drink
- Breakfast: 0800-1030, lunch: 1230-1430 and dinner: 1830-2100. Buffet style restaurant with a wide range of spanish and international dishes with a taste of home.
- Snacks available include pizza, hotdogs, chips, burgers, ice cream. Available from 1200-1800 and 2100-2230.
- Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks such as spirits, beer and wine are served from noon until midnight. Soft drinks are served from 10.00am until midnight. Self service tea and coffee machine from 08.30 until midnight. Branded drinks available for a small supplement. Bar closes at midnight and all areas must be vacated by 00.30am.
Sports, Activities & Entertainment
- Organised activities: daytime examples include water polo, rifle shooting, paella demonstration, pasta pictures. Evening examples include bingo, quizzes, mini disco and live shows.
- Free shuttle bus in to the centre of Salou/beach between 10.00-11.30 continuously & between 16.00-17.30 continuously.
- Bike hire: Unlimited bike hire for a refundable 50 euro deposit to explore Salou.
- Roof top solarium with jacuzzis and bar for adults only.
- Playstation Zone: 5 Playstation 2 with LCD 32 and the lastest games complimentary.
Subject to change
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite television service
Add a review
29 September 2016
AMP, North west
This hotel has gone downhill since i last stayed here the food is average and the dining room was infested with flies the all inclusive drinks I wouldn't wash my dishes in the rooms are tiny and worst of all is the other people staying at the hotel it was like a Jeremy Kyle show guest reunion, people fighting,kids running around all hours screaming
The best thing about my stay was...Going Home!
27 September 2016
JH and HH, Liverpool, UK
The staff were amazing, always willing to help and couldn't do enough for you. Although the room was basic it was always kept very clean. Food and service was brilliant and the rooftop jacuzzis were a nice treat. More entertainment on the roof would have helped and tv room needs work.
The best thing about my stay was...The rooftop!
26 September 2016
Ian Garrett , Liverpool
Hotel clean friendly staff rooms cleaned daily great just to relax by the pool.
The best thing about my stay was...Did'nt have to leave hotel for anything
The Villamarina Club Hotel was previously known as Villamarina Club.
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online