The Alpharooms.com website (the "Website") is owned by Alpha International Accommodation Limited ("Alpha"), a company registered in England (registration number 03638326) whose registered office is at Plantation House, 261-263 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield S11 8NX.
Subject also, where applicable, to our Agency Terms of Business, you are permitted to use this Website for the following, private, non-commercial purposes,:
- viewing this Website;
- making legitimate enquiries on behalf of yourself or another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
- making legitimate bookings on behalf of yourself or another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
- reviewing/changing bookings;
- transferring to other websites through links provided on the Website; and
- posting reviews, comments, photos, videos and other permitted content on the Website
- making use of other facilities that may be provided on the Website
You may download such content from the Website as is essential for a permitted use but you may not otherwise copy, modify, reproduce, sell, lease, market or distribute the content placed on the Website without our prior written consent.
You shall not
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal, or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party;
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent bookings;
- use any automated system or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”);
- take any other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or its related infrastructure;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Website including, but not limited to, uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses by whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the appearance and layout of this Website or the underlying software code.
Without prejudice to any of our other rights, we reserve the right to deny access to this Website and/or cancel bookings if we believe (at our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of our term and conditions.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or service.
We may suspend access to the Website for any reason with no obligation to reimburse or compensate you for the period in which access was suspended
We may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties, which we think may be of interest to visitors of the Website. Such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us and we are not responsible for their content. We provide links to these websites for your convenience only and do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever in relation to any other such websites or in relation to any material or information appearing on or originating from them. You should always run an anti-virus programme on all content and materials downloaded from the Internet in general and the Website in particular.
Alpha shall not be liable for any financial or other loss arising from the use of this Website or of any other website to which this Website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this Website. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Your use of the Website is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.