Sol Pelicanos Ocas Overview
Sol Pelicanos Ocas is ideally located within walking distance of Levante Beach and the city centre. This 3-star hotel is great for couples and families looking for a relaxing stay in Benidorm.
Highlights of the hotel include a total of five swimming pools, one lagoon-style with palm trees. You can enjoy local and international cuisine at the two buffet restaurants, and the poolside bars serve drinks and snacks during the summer months. Daytime and evening entertainment is available for the whole family. Younger guests will love the two kids' pools and fully supervised Katmandu Adventures activity programme (new for 2017!), suitable for children aged 8 months to 15 years. Each guest room at the hotel includes air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a private balcony and a private bathroom with shower.
Benidorm has lots to keep you occupied with plenty of bars, restaurants and shops in the area, and theme parks such as Aqualandia within easy reach.
Food and Drinks
· Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
· Beer, wine and soft drinks with lunch and dinner and locally produced alcoholic drinks, soft drinks,
· Concentrated juices, hot and cold drinks.
· Drinks are available between 10.00-24.00 in selected bars.
· Snacks 10.30-18.00 and 21.30-23.00
- The swim-up bar is only open in July and August
- Please note this hotel does not accept bookings where the length of stay is below 3 nights (or 5 nights in All Inclusive)
- The Flintstones-themed children's entertainment is no longer available at the hotel, to be replaced by the brand new Katmandu Adventures programme in 2017.
- From the 13th of November 2.017 to the 1st of March 2.018, The Lagoon Pool Area will be closed due to maintenance Works. The pools at the Ocas Terrace will be at their entire disposal being during winter time much warmer and sunnier. Our regular guests prefer to enjoy this area in this period of the year.
- From the 8th of January to the 1st of March Pelicanos Building will be closed due to an improvement of our facilities: rooms and bar refurbishment. We will be very pleased to offer you the same services at the Ocas Building.
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast service
- Check-in time starts 4:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service (Surcharge)
- Gift shop
- Grocery/convenience store
- Internet access - wireless (Surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- On-site car rental
- Pets not allowed
- Photocopy machines
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box at front desk (Surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Shopping on site
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar July and August only
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Balcony (Family Rooms Have No Balcony)
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer (Superior And Family Rooms Only)
- In-room safe (Surcharge)
- Minibar (Superior And Family Rooms Only)
- Private bathroom
- Satellite television service
- Wake-up calls
Add a review
07 January 2018
Bernadette Cunliffe, United Kingdom
Was in great location rooms very clean&modern however as was 3 of us the family room was very cramped no balcony which I hadn't realised but for extra 10euro a night the staff happily moved us. Check in was about 30minute wait found it extremely slow as was only 3 people before me&2 staff on. Went for breakfast once&didn't bother again was a shambles but overall not bad I basically wanted a central base & it was great for my purpose.
The best thing about my stay was...Central location.
22 September 2017
Miss H mcfarland
Miss H e McFarland, United Kingdom
This hotel was excellent near everything was clean towels every day staff excellent
The best thing about my stay was...Location
13 July 2017
Amie Moran, Ireland
This hotel is gorgeous, the staff are so helpful and friendly, rooms are cleaned everyday so spotless and very modern with huge shower. Facilities are brilliant so much for the kids to do, Mini clubs brilliant the staff are amazing with the kids especially Lukas :) the Kids loved him :) will definitely return, we ate breakfast and dinner here food so nice and lots of choice with it changing everyday :)
The best thing about my stay was...The hotel entertainment
24 June 2017
Amazing pool but half of main pool cordoned
The main pool was halved due to filming this was not mentioned when booking .This is a no frills hotel but our room was still to be refurbished but did the job air con worked fine no fridge in room which would have been a bonus in the heat .staff friendly enough good fun in pool with under water bikes and floating mat .We went half board and were given choice of lunch or dinner which was good .food was good and choice ok
The best thing about my stay was...The pool and location of hotel.
17 June 2017
tom davis, luton
Ocas hotel, room clean, clean linen every day,staff friendly and helpful. Better pool and restaurant in the Pelicanos. All round very good hotels.
The best thing about my stay was...closeness to benidorm centre and the beach.Lovely pool
03 June 2017
Vanessa , Doncaster
Hotel was good , check in fast , nice room in Ocas with fridge but no balcony ! Clean towels everyday room cleaned every day ! Food better in the Sol restaurant but a lot busier in there !
The best thing about my stay was...Kids club ! All kids club staff excellent!
11 May 2017
Hotel was very clean and room spacious fresh towels daily. 40 inch flat screen tv on wall with all the English channels. stayed bed and breakfast food excellent
The best thing about my stay was...weather was great hot and sunny
24 April 2017
Michelle Geoghegan , IRELAND 🇮🇪
Just returned from the sol Pelicanos in Benidorm it was a beautiful place to stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Pools were beautiful. Food was really nice and a great selection. Rooms were quite nice just a little bit small. Would definitely return and would recommend it to anyone.
The best thing about my stay was...Nothing in particular just liked everything about it.
19 April 2017
Stayed in the Pelicanos side of hotel. The room was fine. Comfy double bed with balcony facing towards the Ocas so the sun shone in the room in the mornings. Cleaned daily. Staff friendly. The food was really good with a massive selection. (loved the freshly squeezed orange juice from the jug in the healthy corner round the side at breakfast). Five minute walk to the beach. It is across the road from Morgan's club and a short walk to the other clubs for all the nightlife. Quirky lagoon style pool.
The best thing about my stay was...All good
13 April 2017
Not happy with room
Pauline Gibb, Scotland
The hotel its self was lovely and so was the room we were allocated but we didn't have a balcony and I found it very closed in as I could only open the window about 6 ins , and with me having to use a puffer for my breathing it wasn't good , also the noise from the indoor market was very loud especially early in the morning when the bin men came and delivery lorrys , we had 2 small children with us and would not recommend this if your going into a family room .
The best thing about my stay was...Food was good and entertainment wasn't bad
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online