At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
The Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive hotel is located on the beachfront in the holiday resort of Puerto Del Carmen, on the southeast part of the Lanzarote. A good selection of bars and restaurants are located just close by the hotel. The property offers perfect accommodation for families, couples as well as group of friends, looking for a holiday full of activities.
This luxury 4-star property offers a wide range of facilities like free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk, multiple swimming pools, supermarket, mini club for kids, restaurant, bars and much more to make sure you have a comfortable stay. There are various facilities available at some additional charge like laundry, medical assistance, car rental, currency exchange, etc. The animation team organizes Kathmandu adventures for kids during peak season and several activities and evening shows for adults.
Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive offers the following in its all-inclusive package:
Food and Drinks:
· Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the main buffet restaurant.
· Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is served at the In and Out Bar
· Snacks are available at the bar
· Activities for adults and children
At the magnificent Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive hotel, you can choose from among 341 differently styled rooms and suites to suit everyone’s taste. The rooms are light filled and airy, thanks to large floor to ceiling windows and decorated with sleek modern interior. All the rooms have private bathrooms and a private balcony with table and chairs where you can enjoy breath-taking sea views. The units are fully equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with international channels, minibar, coffee and tea making facilities, air-conditioning, in-room safe, and much more. The suites additionally feature a separate living room with sofa bed and second TV.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
- Free WiFi - Public Areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Kids Club
- Billiards or pool table
- Arcade Games
Food & Drink
- Breakfast service
- Bar / Lounge
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee shop or café
Services & Shops
- Laundry facilities
- Car rental
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-out by noon
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in time starts 2:00 PM
- In-room safe (Surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite television service
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning (seasonal, adjusted depending on outside temperature)
Bath & Shower
- Bathtub only
- Pocillos Beach 0.67 miles
- Rancho Texas Park Zoo 1.40 miles
- Lanzarote Golf Resort 1.81 miles
- Gran Casino de Lanzarote 1.84 miles
- Jose Saramago House Museum 2.12 miles
- Puerto del Carmen Beach 2.44 miles
- Fariones Sports Center 2.78 miles
- Deiland Shopping Center 2.83 miles
- El Reducto Beach 4.34 miles
- Sports City of Lanzarote 4.79 miles
- Tanit Ethnographic Museum 4.83 miles
- San Gabriel Castle 4.88 miles
- Whale and Dolphin Museum 4.91 miles
- El Grifo Winery 5.01 miles
- El Charco de San Gines 5.06 miles
- La Florida Winery 5.42 miles
- Campesino House Museum 5.83 miles
- Rubicon Winery 6.07 miles
- La Geria Winery 6.11 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Lanzarote (Arrecife) ACE15m
Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote
Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
28 January 2018
Ticks most of the boxes for a family with young kids
Ness , Ireland
Basic, but functional. Staff all lovely. Food and drinks all grand. No real kids pool and very basic playground at back of hotel, which we only used once. Wifi hit and miss. Sometimes wouldn’t work or just disappeared randomly which was frustrating to my 2 and 5 year olds. Shows all grand but kids ‘disco’ did not start till 8:30, which is very late so very few kids still awake then. Excellent location and rooms very good and very quiet. 3 steel slopes up to our room, not ideal for elderly. I found myself helping older people getting their bags up the very steep inclines. Beach literally at door which is brilliant. Bring your own beach towel, €20 Deposit and 20 min paper filling and questions to get one.
The best thing about my stay was...Snack bar and serve your own drinks
23 January 2018
JAMES MUNRO, SCOTLAND, UK
1) BATHROOM DOOR STOPPER WAS MISSING AND METAL SCREW STILL STICKING UP OUT OF FLOOR, I STOOD ON IT TWICE AND CUT FOOT. (ROOM No 3414) 2) THERE WAS ONLY ONE CHAIR IN OUR ROOM SO ONE OF US HAD TO SIT ON BED. 3) THERE WAS NO TABLE IN ROOM TO PUT A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA ON. 4) THE LIFTS SAID FOR SIX PEOPLE , IMPOSSIBLE , FOUR ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM EVEN LESS WITH SUITCASES OR BAGS. 5) HOTEL TOOK IN PASSENGERS FROM CANCELLED FLIGHT ON FRI 9th JAN RESULT WAS A SHORTAGE OF FOOD AT DINNER TIME 9/1/2018 AND AT BREAKFAST 10/1/2018, 6) THERE WAS NO COMMON QUIET AREA TO SIT AND READ ONLY SPACE AROUND BAR AND ENTERTAINMENT AREA WHICH WAS INCREDIBLY NOISEY. 7) WE WERE VERY DISSAPPOINTED AS WE HAD PAID FOR A 4 STAR EXPERIENCE AND THIS CAME NO WHERE NEAR 4 STAR
The best thing about my stay was...THE SEA VIEW
20 January 2018
Firts time in Lanzarote
Gigi, Egyesült Királyság
I loved it ♡
The best thing about my stay was...Perfect view
28 November 2017
David Martin, Ireland
Can't fault a thing....
The best thing about my stay was...Sunshine Heat Friendly people.....
13 August 2017
Ok but not worth what we paid for it.
Little things spoil it not 4star
The best thing about my stay was...Location
11 February 2017
Very nice food
Food very nice and fresh. nice and clean hotel,reception very helpfull,clean rooms.We stay whit kods for 8 days i have to say could be much better entertainment for kids was one guys he dance whit kids for 2 knights on minidisco, ok HOTEL HAVE ONE VERY BIG PROBLEM WIFI their is no wifi ,it is very sad, but it is so weak not working atole.
The best thing about my stay was...food
12 December 2016
GILL B, ENGLAND
VERY NICE HOTEL, I DID EMAIL THE HOTEL AND ASK IF WE COLD BE UPGRADED TO A SEA VIEW ROOM BEFORE WE ARRIVED, THEY SENT AN EMAIL BACK TO SAY THEY WOULD TRY TO ACCOMODATE ME, BUT WHEN I ARRIVED I WAS TOLD THAT IF I WANTED A SEA VIEW ROOM I HAD TO PAY AN EXTRA 17 EUROS PER NIGHT, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL IF THEY HAD SAID THIS IN THE EMAIL RATHER THAT NOT LETTING ME KNOW!! FOOD WAS VERY NICE AND STAFF REALLY FRIENDLY!!
The best thing about my stay was...FOOD AND DRINK
02 December 2016
10 Days in Sol Lanzarote
Margaret , Ireland
I would give this hotel a much higher rating if we did not have to wear a plastic wrist band with Sol Lanzarote in large print for the full duration of our stay...not very chic at any time but especially does nothing for dressing up style!! This unwelcome practice should be advised at time of booking.
The best thing about my stay was...Location perfect. Excellent standard of maintenance and cleanliness indoors and outdoors. Staff excellent. Breakfast buffet had a wonderful seelection of food.
01 December 2016
Lover this hotel
Really enjoyed tis hotel. Cleaned everyday.food was good. Was there Nov pools cold except small kids pool. My girl loved entertainment every nite😆so close to beach across road.
The best thing about my stay was...How clean hotel is n how close to beach.also entertainment great for kids
11 November 2016
Nice hotel, rooms kept very clean with hard working and friendly cleaning staff, breakfast was pleasant. Other than that the pool area is overcrowded and the reception staff are very unhelpful. I would not rush back to this hotel again.
The best thing about my stay was...The room with nice sea view
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.