- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Sandals Royal Barbados, St Lawrence Gap
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
Sandals Royal Barbados is an all-inclusive luxury resort, which sits directly on the gorgeous white sandy beach on six of the attractive Caribbean Island. This contemporary 5-star property offers plush accommodation, world-class amenities and personalised services to pamper you with all the royal treatments. Enjoy the best beach holiday in Barbados, booking your stay with Sandals.
Sandals Royal Barbados is an opulent Caribbean resort, nestled in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, surrounded by immense natural beauty and beaches. Choose Sandals as their tropical escape as all state-of-the-art facilities are available to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. The rooftop pool, overlooking the ocean and bar, the first 4-lane bowling alley are some of the facilities available for leisure. Also, men’s only barbershop is available onsite. There are many options for fun activities and water sports including scuba diving in the Caribbean.
For gastronomy, the hotel features two excellent restaurants, American Tavern and Chi Asian. Indulge in some delicious delicacies and local cuisines, which are prepared using freshest ingredients by experienced chefs. Treat yourself with tempting dishes in any of the 6 world-class restaurants that the hotel has to offer. Food is served in a lively ambiance and in a stunning setting. The Chi Asian is the first restaurant that brilliantly fuse the cuisines of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore in one menu, so enjoy most of it. Also, 5 full-service bars including Sandals first is available onsite, serving a selection of exotic drinks, unlimited premium spirits, excellent coffee, craft beer and wines. Unwind with your favourite drink and discover the true Caribbean experience in an intimate setting.
For more pampering and relaxation, there is a 15,000-sq.-ft. spa, offering a variety of treatments to rejuvenate you inside out. The spa offers treatments including style massages, facials, body wraps, scrubs and more as per your personal preferences. Other highlights of the hotel include unlimited room service for butler and club guests, fitness centre, free WiFi in all rooms and public areas and free non-stop round-trip airport transfers, among others.
· Indulge in specialties from around the world
· Enjoy authentic and flavorful dishes from around the globe at any of the hotel’s 16 restaurants
· Your meals are paired with six varietals of Mondavi wine
· Dine wherever and whenever you wish - all day, every day
· 21 different cuisines from around the world
· Drinks offered are always premium-brand spirits
· Choose from 6 varietals premium house wines, each one complementing the food perfectly
· Bars are right on the beach and directly over the ocean
· Bars open at 10am and close at 3am
· Enjoy 24-hour drink, which is available on the beach or at the pool bar
· Speciality cocktails are also served in bars and pubss
Leisure and Sports
· Racquetball & squash
· Fitness centers
· Indoor & pub games
· Live shows
· Steel drum bands, fire-eaters, island performers
· Weekly beach & bonfire parties
· White parties
· Weekly theme & costume parties
· Extravagant beach parties
Room InformationThe 5-star luxury resort offers 222 Sandals signature accommodations including the magnificent Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites, and Millionaire Suites. This all-suite resort boasts plush accommodation and tastefully designed with pinnacle of modern luxuries to ensure optimum comfort of the guests and to offer a unique lifestyle. From premium king size beds to elegant sofas in the impressive living area and from dining table to fully-stocked bar, everything is top-class. Enjoy breath-taking seaviews from the expansive and fully-furnished balconies. Exquisite details like Carrara marble vanities with backlit mirrors and a freestanding bathtub are available. Some other facilities available in-room includes air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HD smart TV, telephone, coffee and tea maker, refrigerator and ipod dock, among others.
From 1st July 2018 tourists staying overnight in Barbados will be charged a mandatory room levy for ALL hotels.
This will be charged locally and is to be paid upon checkout by cash or credit card.
The room levy amount ranges from $2.50USD to $10.00USD per room, per night based on hotel classification.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
Pool and Wellness
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor (4)
Food & Drink
- Bar / Lounge
- Free breakfast
Services & Shops
- Express check-in
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ceiling fan
Internet, TV & Phone
- Free local calls
- Premium television channel(s)
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Maxwell Beach 0.18 miles
- Turtle Beach 0.22 miles
- Dover Beach 0.40 miles
- St. Lawrence Bay 0.84 miles
- Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary 1.04 miles
- Worthing Beach 1.39 miles
- Miami Beach 1.63 miles
- Christ Church Parish Church 1.67 miles
- Rockley Beach 1.79 miles
- Rockley Golf Club 1.94 miles
- Rockley Golf Course 1.95 miles
- Lanterns Mall 1.95 miles
- Wildey House 1.97 miles
- Allamanda Beach Boardwalk 2.07 miles
- Harry Bayley Observatory 2.07 miles
- Hastings Rocks 2.24 miles
- South Coast Boardwalk 2.33 miles
- U.S. Embassy 2.45 miles
- Barbados Golf Club 2.53 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Barbados International BGI
St Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Barbados Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.