Medplaya Bali is located in the popular resort of Benalmádena just 250 meters from the beach and is the Tivoli funfair and the La Paloma park are close by. All rooms have an outward facing balcony and come equipped with air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV and telephone. Other amenities include two swimming pools for adults with a bar service and a pool for children. The complex offers large terraces with hammocks and parasols perfect for sun bathing. Guests can enjoy a variety of national and international dishes and thematic dinners in the restaurant. Medplaya Bali also offers parking for guests arriving with cars.
The All-Inclusive guests get the following facilities :
· Breakfast Buffet served from 8:00 - 10:30 am includes Cold Breakfast (Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats) and English Breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, etc.
· Lunch Buffet served from 12:30 - 15:00 offers a selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
· Dinner Buffet served from 18:30 - 21:00 which serves a selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
· Vegetarian meals and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
· Snacks: 10:30 - 12:30 and 21:00 - 23:00 serving sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
· Water, wine, soft drinks and beer are available with lunch and dinner buffet.
· Afternoon Tea is served from 15:00 - 18:30 which includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
· Ice creams are available from 09:00 - 23:00 where you can select individual tubs of minimum 3 flavours.
· Alcoholic Drinks like house wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, etc. For adults only)
· are served from 09:00 - 23:00.
· Note: Imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are not included.
· Daily daytime and evening entertainment and activity program whose timings are 10:00 - 11:30, 15:00 - 16:30, 20:30 - 00:00
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Pool table
- Arcade/game room
Food & Drink
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
Services & Shops
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- On-site car rental
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms 376
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
Rooms & Comfort
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Malapesquera Beach 0.28 miles
- Playa de Torrebermeja 0.31 miles
- Playa de Santa Ana 0.41 miles
- Sea-Life 0.43 miles
- Puerto Marina Shopping 0.46 miles
- Bil-Bil Castle 0.52 miles
- Paloma Park 0.53 miles
- Benalmadena Marina 0.55 miles
- Playa de Bil Bil 0.58 miles
- Templo Hindu 0.60 miles
- Selwo Marina 0.61 miles
- House of the B-Fashion Doll 0.68 miles
- Playa Del Arroyo de la Miel 0.83 miles
- El Saltillo Beach 0.90 miles
- Benalmadena Cable Car 0.96 miles
- Tivoli World 0.99 miles
- La Carihuela 1.40 miles
- Casino Torrequebrada 1.44 miles
- La Bateria Park 1.58 miles
- Torrequebrada Golf Club 1.63 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Malaga AGP20m
Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
Costa Del Sol
Medplaya Bali Reviews
Medplaya Bali Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
22 February 2018
dave wyllie, United Kingdom
excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff that exceeded its 3 * rating its only problem is its location which is close to beach but up a steep hill and I would certainly return there
The best thing about my stay was...very relaxed atmoshere
12 February 2018
THE ORGANISER, United Kingdom
No frills hotel, food average,entertainment shows were sadly poor, reps, just not great singers,sounded like a cat in pain,location fine, just remember the hill,looking a bit scruffy in places,been here before , gone downhill a bit ,rooms clean, cleaned regular,thats all folks!
The best thing about my stay was...the marina , the resort itself
07 February 2018
a nice no frills 3 star hotel with a canny choice of food, staff friendly enough, free wifi available
The best thing about my stay was...the food
26 January 2018
A great post Christmas break.
Peter Scislowski, Halifax
A mate and myself booked the Bali for a 5 day break, having had a break there last year and more than happy to return. From checking in to leaving we found everyone, from reception, bar and restaurant staff, animation team and housekeeping to be very friendly and efficient. The choice of food in the restaurant was good and enhanced by internationally themed nights...Chinese, Indian, Thai. Mexican and, of course, Andalucian food was available. The one downside, and it isn't the hotels fault, was "Cardiac Hill" on which the hotel is situated. My friend who is 69 and myself 63 did find this a bit of a struggle as did others who weren't as wrinkly as us. Overall a great hotel
The best thing about my stay was...The whole package.
03 December 2017
Clean and Food Good
Pattie P, Bournemouth
Impressed by cleanliness, apart from toilet door at rear of reception. Staff very helpful. Room very good with comfortable bed. Food good. Entertainment we saw was a bit 'pub singer'. The Main Function room and reception area could be made more attractive with better lighting and more comfortable chairs in the former.
The best thing about my stay was...Close to buses and Marina.
05 May 2017
Valerie Foster, United Kingdom
The hotel was very pleasant including all the staff, rooms cleaned every day..The rooms were a good size with a nice balcony. The food was excellent with great choice every meal.
The best thing about my stay was...The excellent choice of food
01 May 2017
Clare , Birmingham
All you could ask for and more surprised its not a 4 star rating food was excellent
The best thing about my stay was...Experience of hotel was fab kind polite staff room cleaned every day
17 April 2017
Great for families but not really for adults holidaying together as the noise level was constant.
The best thing about my stay was...Staff very friendly and the location was great
12 April 2017
Rebecca , United Kingdom
Me and my family had such and amazing time at the medplaya bali children loved it couldn't ask for more x
The best thing about my stay was...Children's pool was great
11 April 2017
ron mejka, Scotland
Great hotel, excellent staff, excellent food
The best thing about my stay was...helpfulness of staff
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.