At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
The Medplaya Hotel Bali in Costa Del Sol offers quality accommodation for both couples and families with a friendly atmosphere. It is a just 3-minute walk away from the beach and at a distance of 30 min drive away from Malaga Airport.
Guests can make the most out of their holiday with a wide range of facilities offered by the 3-star property on its premises. The list of facilities includes free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, tour desk, ticket service, private parking, multilingual staff etc. The hotel has a children’s pool for little ones and an outdoor swimming pool for adults to take a splash in the water. For golf enthusiasts, there is a golf course within the 3 km of this hotel.
Hunger can be satisfied at the on-site restaurant, which is known for preparing a variety of delicious and tasty Mediterranean cuisine. There is a poolside bar where you can stop for a drink and serve your appetite with healthy snacks.
The All-Inclusive guests get the following facilities:
• Breakfast Buffet served from 8:00 - 10:30 am includes Cold Breakfast (Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats) and English Breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, etc.
• Lunch Buffet served from 12:30 - 15:00 offers a selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
• Dinner Buffet served from 18:30 - 21:00 which serves a selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
• Vegetarian meals and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
• Snacks: 10:30 - 12:30 and 21:00 - 23:00 serving sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
• Water, wine, soft drinks and beer are available with lunch and dinner buffet.
• Afternoon Tea is served from 15:00 - 18:30 which includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
• Ice creams are available from 09:00 - 23:00 where you can select individual tubs of minimum 3 flavours.
• Alcoholic Drinks like house wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy, etc. For adults only)
• are served from 09:00 - 23:00.
• Note: Imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are not included.
• Daily daytime and evening entertainment and activity program whose timings are 10:00 - 11:30, 15:00 - 16:30, 20:30 - 00:00
Treat yourself at home and enjoy a luxurious accommodation with a variety of rooms offered by the Medplaya Hotel Bali in Costa del Sol. All rooms are bright and spacious and feature a private balcony to enjoy the outdoor sea views. You’re free to choose a room of your choice as they are widely categorized as single rooms, double or twin rooms with balcony, 2/4 superior rooms, 4/6 junior suites and club service rooms with frontal sea view. The accommodation is well-equipped with a variety of amenities including free access to the internet, air-conditioning, TV with satellite programming, telephone, wake-up service and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and towels. Safety deposit box is also available but at an additional charge.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
- Free WiFi - Public Areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Billiards or pool table
- Arcade Games
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Bar / Lounge
Services & Shops
- Car rental
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms 376
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Malapesquera Beach 0.28 miles
- Playa de Torrebermeja 0.31 miles
- Playa de Santa Ana 0.41 miles
- Sea-Life 0.43 miles
- Puerto Marina Shopping 0.46 miles
- Bil-Bil Castle 0.52 miles
- Paloma Park 0.53 miles
- Benalmadena Marina 0.55 miles
- Playa de Bil Bil 0.58 miles
- Templo Hindu 0.60 miles
- Selwo Marina 0.61 miles
- House of the B-Fashion Doll 0.68 miles
- Playa Del Arroyo de la Miel 0.83 miles
- El Saltillo Beach 0.90 miles
- Benalmadena Cable Car 0.96 miles
- Tivoli World 0.99 miles
- La Carihuela 1.40 miles
- Casino Torrequebrada 1.44 miles
- La Bateria Park 1.58 miles
- Torrequebrada Golf Club 1.63 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Malaga AGP20m
Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
Costa Del Sol
Medplaya Bali Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
03 February 2019
Christine , Uk
A great hotel, excellent food, great room with fantastic views of the sea and sunny.
The best thing about my stay was...The food.
24 January 2019
Billigt bra hotell på en höjd
Pelle Sweden, Uppsala Sweden
Bra billigt hotell med bra mat. Nackdelen är att den är på en besvärlig höjd för den som har svårt att gå. Fem minuter från strandpromenaden.
The best thing about my stay was...Mycket god mat, bra Wifi som ingår.
23 January 2019
Thomas , United Kingdom
This is a good hotel fir the price .the rooms are a bit dated but clean .There was plenty of entertainment for all ages and the pools on both sides of the hotel ar excellent. Bar prices were good but you could also go all inclusive.
The best thing about my stay was...Pools
15 January 2019
Value for money
Julie McCale , Liverpool
Ask for a room away from lifts
The best thing about my stay was...Breakfast, fantastic choice
22 December 2018
Bali Hotel excellent
Kenny Burnet, Glasgow, Scotland
This is our 4th visit to the Bali hotel and as expected everything was great, food good, plenty choice (mostly hot), entertainment good, hotel staff absolutely excellent, every single member of staff we dealt with from reception to cleaning staff and everyone in between. Obviously when we were at the Bali in the winter time, there are lots of Spanish pensioners (Mundos) staying, we have read reviews that some Brits seem to object to the mundos but we have stayed in other hotels with mundos and we have found them to be friendly and usually tucked up in their beds by 10pm
The best thing about my stay was...Friendliness of staff and guests
22 December 2018
Brian Ritchie, Scotland
The staff are brilliant from the reception staff to the waiters ,entertaining and cleaners most of the time they are smiling and acknowledge you Very cosmopolitan which ads to the atmosphere.Great views.
The best thing about my stay was...Staff Entertainment
13 December 2018
Hotel Ball Review
James , UK
This was our third time in the Bali but we hadn't been for a few years. We noticed a few improvements, we liked the themed nights in the restaurant every night a different country's cuisine. Also with all inclusive you now have a card which you exchange for a drink so you have to return your glass to get another one. It keeps the tables clear and is a good system.
The best thing about my stay was...The food in the Bali has always been good that and the friendly atmosphere created by the entertainment team, bar and restaurant staff.
10 December 2018
Stephen , Glasgow uk
Arrived on Sunday 2 December good check in room was OK found food to be fine my only problem is they give the TV room for Spanish football the English football is in the Maine bar area so very noisy as they have evening entertainment Also not happy about kids running around
The best thing about my stay was...The weather
27 October 2018
M Hawkins, Sandy
Stayed fully inclusive in the studio block, hotel very clean and the staff very helpful. Hotel entertainment very good - lots going on through out the day. Wheather was brilliant sunny very day. This is 5th time in 2 years that we’ve stayed at the Bali
The best thing about my stay was...Great atmosphere- everybody seemed to be enjoying their stay..
11 October 2018
Week at the Bali
We stayed 1 week half board in a studio apartment in block 3. The studio was great and we were impressed with the space after reading reviews about small rooms. We had breakfast every day which was lovely, we had lunch 3 times and could find something each time, we only stayed for evening meal once and wasn't very Impressed but this is just due to us liking to eat out more. My 6 year old daughter loved the entertainment which made her holiday, Mary was fab remembering her name and making a fuss of her. We would definitely return
The best thing about my stay was...The entertainment team and our studio
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.