Marconfort Benidorm Suites Overview
Marconfort Benidorm Suites is located in Benidorm, Spain, around a 15-minute walk from Levante Beach. Ideal for couples and families, Marconfort Benidorm Suites offers 4-star accommodation slightly set back from the busiest areas allowing you to relax in a quiet abode.
The hotel features an outdoor pool, with children's pool and a fitness and wellness centre with a range of treatments on offer for you to enjoy. There is plenty to keep the whole family entertained during your stay, with a games room and a variety of day and night time entertainment on offer. You can enjoy varied international meals in the buffet restaurant, you can now enjoy Indian cuisine at the Kash Mahal restaurant. Free WiFi is avaliable throughout.
Apartments at Marconfort Benidorm Suites all have a terrace, overlooking the gardens and the pool. They include all the usual amenities including a satellite TV, fridge and air conditioning.
There is plenty for you to see and do in Benidorm, with a variety of restaurants, bars and shops along with other points of interest. You can visit Aqualandia water park, spend the day at Terra Mitica theme park or go to Punta del Canfali viewpoint to see beautiful views of the island.
- Breakfast buffet: 0800-1030, Lunch buffet: 1300-1500, Dinner buffet: 1830-2100 are served in the restaurant.
- Snacks available between main meals.
- BBQ in the swimming pool are in summer time.
- Drinks: locally produced alcohol, locally produced non-alcohol, soft drinks, cold drinks, white wine, wine, spirits, juices, liquers, draught beer, vodka. Available at the bar: 09:30 - 00:00.
Sports, Activities & Entertainment
- A full entertainment programme includes live music, dance, international themed nights and disco.(childrens animation during summer and school holidays)
- Various sports activities, organised activities and entertainment. Guests are free to make full use of the table tennis, French bowls and arts. (Subject to change)
This hotel will no longer accept Stag and Hen bookings. Any bookings they believe to fit this profile will not be confirmed by the hotel. Anyone displaying inadequate behaviour may be refused check-in.
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet access - wireless
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- On-site car rental
- Parking nearby
- Photocopy machines
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Table Tennis
- Total number of rooms 200
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Cribs/infant beds available on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Mini Fridge
- Private bathroom
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite television service
- Sofa bed
Add a review
18 August 2016
Nowhere better to stay in Benidorm!
Darryl , Belfast, Northern Ireland
Benidorm suites was abs amazing! Wide range of food everyday ranging from salads to pasta to chips, great entertainment especially from Daisy for the adults and Mar for the 'mini minis' (kids) and great entertainment at night within hotel!
The best thing about my stay was...Friendliness of Staff and hotel guests
03 August 2016
Michelle Blair, N.Ireland
Good all round hotel. I have stayed in a few hotels in Benidorm. Spotlessly clean, staff friendly and helpful especially entertainment and kids team. Food good enough...what you would expect really. The restaurant manager Denis couldn't have been more helpful as my sis in law cant have gluten! Denis ensured she had gluten free cereal/bread/ biscuits, muffins and that she was able to enjoy meal times! Only disappointment was the kids pool which was very small and no inflatables allowed...also no splashing....which I thought was really ridiculous lol!
The best thing about my stay was...Cleanliness of hotel
13 July 2016
another brilliant stay
rachel siddall, uk
been to this hotel many many times, would not stay anywhere else in benidorm. hotel - spotless rooms - excellent food - excellent drinks - good location - up at the top of a gradual incline - 10 mins walk to beach front - and old town already booked again for spetember - this will be our 4th visit this year. thanks to Ana, 2 claire's on reception, denis in the restaurant and floren in the bar for another fantastic stay. also thanks to the cleaners who work very hard and keep the rooms spotless every day.
The best thing about my stay was...everything
The Marconfort Benidorm Suites was previously known as Flamingo Benidorm Apartments.
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online