For all those people whose main ingredients to enjoy a holiday are sun, sea and sand, the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is a great place to go. Located in a prime location, it is a few steps away from the beach, offering magnificent views of the sea and its surroundings. Malaga Airport is only 4km away from this property or you can also visit the Beach Club settled nearby to this location.
With a 4-star property like the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, you’re sure to make the most out of your holiday. It has 2 outdoor swimming pools for adults to enjoy a refreshing dip, a children’s pool, a Jacuzzi to relax and a terrace for sunbathing. The hotel also offers direct access to many famous beaches. Here guests can choose to start their day with a delicious breakfast available at the on-site restaurant before heading out or simply soak up the sun. The main restaurant is always open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and known for satisfying the appetite with a variety of dishes. Guests can also enjoy a large selection of drinks at the Magnum Bar or Piano Bar. Other facilities offered by the hotel include free Wi-Fi, free parking, 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, tour desk, ticket service, luggage storage, car hire, multilingual staff and many more.
Spend a day or two at the wellness centre and return home relaxed and refreshed! Here you’ll receive a pampering experience with various massages and beauty treatments. It has a fitness centre with cardio and resistance machine such that you can continue your work even on a holiday and maintain your well-being. The hotel has a range of daily activities available for the fun and entertainment. It has a playground with several summer activities for little ones, a games room and a separate room for playing cards and reading rooms. For golf enthusiasts, there is a golf course and you can also find football fields nearby to this property.
In the All Inclusive package of Marconfort Beach Club Hotel you will find numerous services that enjoy a little holiday in Torremolinos:
• A bottle of mineral water in the room upon arrival.
• A wide range of locally-produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available at all three bars- the lounge bar, pool bar and disco bar, from 09:00-24:00
• All alcoholic beverages including beer with and without alcohol, wine, soft drinks, smoothies and liquor with and without alcohol in all hotel bars are national.
• Drinks that are not included in the all inclusive are drinks of the first international and national brands, which have an additional cost.
• Buffet breakfast from 8 to 10:30 am, lunch 1 pm to 3 pm and dinner 6:30pm to 9pm in the hotel's main restaurant.
• During meals, wine, beer, water and soft drinks are included.
• Food and snacks like sandwiches, pizza, salads, burgers and hot dogs fruit and ice cream in the hotel restaurant outside of meal times are served at the restaurant from 11:00-24:00
• Ice cream from 09:00-24:00.
• Cooking show available on request
• Entrance to the heated pool open from 1st November to 30th April and the use of its facilities, except sauna that are pre-paid.
• Access restricted to full capacity, with hourly restrictions and children under the supervision of parents.
• Use of hotel fitness centre facility
• Free use of 1 hour of the minigolf and 1 hour of bicycles with deposit for the material and under availability.
• Daily entertainment for children and adults (according to season)
• Daily musical performances in the main bar / pool Professional shows in the Theater (indoor and outdoor)
Enjoy your stay in a spacious and comfortable room offered by the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel. The hotel categorizes its accommodation as standard rooms with a capacity of 3 people, standard rooms with sea view with a capacity of 3 people, superior rooms with seafront view with a capacity of 4 people and quadruple rooms with a capacity of 4 people. All rooms feature 1 double bed and 2 single beds and some of them feature a furnished balcony from where you can enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean Sea views. They are also fitted with an array of amenities such as free access to the internet, central air-conditioning and heating, hairdryer, bathroom with bathtub and shower, plasma TV, kettle and mineral water bottle. A fridge along with a telephone and safety deposit box is also offered at an additional charge.
- Free WiFi - Public Areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Arcade Games
- Billiards or pool table
- Kids Club
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee in lobby
- Bar / Lounge
Services & Shops
- Tour assistance
- Concierge desk
- Car rental
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting (Surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Business services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Check-in time starts 3:00 PM
- Exhibit space
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Check-out by noon
- Shopping on site
- Pets not allowed
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in time ends midnight
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
- Direct-dial phone
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available on request
- Window opens
Bath & Shower
- Private bathroom
Why book With alpharooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Los Alamos Beach 0.33 miles
- Playamar Beach 0.65 miles
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso Cultural Centre 0.95 miles
- Los Alamos 0.97 miles
- Calle San Miguel 1.17 miles
- Costa del Sol Square 1.18 miles
- Plaza Costa del Sol 1.18 miles
- Parador Malaga Golf Club 1.21 miles
- San Miguel Archangel Parish 1.26 miles
- Aqualand Torremolinos 1.48 miles
- Molino del Inca 1.49 miles
- Torremolinos Synagogue 1.60 miles
- Crocodile Park 1.65 miles
- Bajondillo 1.72 miles
- Plaza de Toros Torremolinos 1.89 miles
- La Bateria Park 1.98 miles
- La Carihuela 2.21 miles
- Malaga Airport Museum 2.34 miles
- El Saltillo Beach 2.78 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Malaga AGP15m
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol
Costa Del Sol
Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Reviews
Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
30 April 2018
Stayed here last week for a 5 night stay and must say it was excellent. yes, the interior of the hotel in part and rooms do need some updating but this did not detract from the quality of this hotel. We had excellent food, service and our room with lovely sea views was cleaned every day by the hard working staff. The pool area was lovely with a lifeguard in attendance and plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas to go round. The staff are all very friendly and helpful (nothing too much trouble). The restaurant was very clean with an excellent choice of quality food at each sitting. Overall an excellent first stay at this hotel and we will stay again.
The best thing about my stay was...The beautiful sea views from our room and quality food and drink.
28 March 2018
Silky, S devon
The best thing about my stay was...Good food&drinks service
07 March 2018
William brow, Scotland
Hotel was good apart from the terrible soundproofing in the room. Also it was further away from the town centre than indicated
The best thing about my stay was...The food
02 December 2017
First class hotel.
I have visited this hotel on/off over the last 11 years, it gets better everytime.Very friendly reception staff, same with all the other aspects of this hotel staff all so friendly. Food plentiful, and great choice Great choice of drinks on the all-inc. Daytime and evening entertainment can't be faulted. I will continue going back there as long as my heath allows. Short train journey from the airport to La Colina station 1.70 euro, not 20 euros what a taxi costs, and 800 meter walk downhill, to the hotel. If you fly with Ryanair, and have to print your return boarding pass thats no problem the hotel reception will do it for you, free of charge. It made my holiday even better, when i got a good hotel deal from Alparooms.
The best thing about my stay was...Everything
16 April 2017
Third visit. Polite helpful staff, rooms cleaned daily, food excellent to suit all tastes. Great location close to beach & a 10 minute walk to train station.
The best thing about my stay was...The weather
09 December 2016
We are just back from a short stay at the beach club and still as good as ever,Food really good and a great choice drink is fine as well and a large choice also. Staff very efficient ,rooms clean we had maid service every day, beds a bit hard. We have been here loads in the last few years and will be back .
The best thing about my stay was...Food drink and meeting new faces
05 December 2016
8 night stay
mob, Northern Ireland
excellent HOTEL. very FRIENDLY STAFF. FOOD TO SUIT EVERYONE. Would definitely stay again.
The best thing about my stay was...The staff very helpful.
03 December 2016
linni g, falkirk
Just enjoyed a 5night stay hotel was in good central location food was lovely plenty choice, very clean. Bar service was excellent staff all pleasant. Would definitely return
The best thing about my stay was...everything
20 November 2016
Tricia ivers, Dublin
Went 12/11 _ 19/11 second time at this hotel superior is a word id use . Lovely room great views constant attention to cleanilness staff are this hotels best asset . Food of fantastic quality very varied all inclusive option drinks and food snacks crisps peanuts water all availble as part of deal couldnt want for anything entertainment brill and on beach front an added bonus and great views tips ask for high floor and poolside room
The best thing about my stay was...All inclusive
10 November 2016
Fantastic through and through.... at least our 8th visit
Great food, clean, great entertainment team, rooms good enough. What more is there to say other than that sickness bug people talk about none of us have ever ever had and i still say alot of it prob has alot to do with people not washing there hands or using sanitisers that are provided as usual and nothing at all to do with food so go and enjoy all the lovely dishes they have everyday!
The best thing about my stay was...Everything!!!
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.