- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Jasmine Palace Resort, Sahl Hasheesh
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
About Jasmine Palace Resort
The impressive luxury 5-star Jasmine Palace Resort in Hurghada has the perfect location on a stunning private beach. At the resort & spa, guests can take a splash in one of the hotels 8 swimming pools, or perhaps indulge in the spa services. Complimentary breakfast is available each morning and there are also 6 restaurants to choose from. And of course your holiday wouldn’t be the same without a holiday cocktail which guests can get from one of the hotels 3 bar/lounges. The resort and spa is the perfect place to enjoy the stunning sunset and views over the desert, mountains and red sea.
You couldn’t ask for a better location, as the hotel is nestled on the stunning coast just a couple of steps from having the sand between your toes. And if you want to explore and enjoy the nearby attractions. Just 12 miles from Makadi Water World, New Marina and Diving Ocean Makadi Bay. And once you’ve stepped off the plane, you don’t have to wait long to get to the resort as it’s only a 10 minute drive away.
• 1.7 miles from Jungle Aqua Park
• 2 miles from Senzo Mall
• 3.9 miles from Hurghada Grand Aquarium
Make a splash at Jungle Aqua Park
Located just 1.7 miles away from Jasmine Palace in Egypt is the Jungle Aqua Park where the whole family can have fun. The 35 water slides and 14 outdoor swimming pools are sure to satisfy the adrenaline junkies, the ones who wants to relax and those looking for more child-friendly water rides.
Go a little further for an even bigger splash at Makadi Bay Water World
A little further away but well worth the travel at 7.1 miles away from the resort is Makadi Bay Water World. With 50 different slides which includes a 19 metre free fall slide, tunnel slides, rainbow and elephant slides for the kids – it is Egypt’s largest water park. The park is based upon the film ‘Pirates of the Caribbean so little pirates can climb aboard the ships and walk the plank. There is also a number of bars and restaurants available at the park.
Sand City Hurghada.
Just 2 miles from Jasmine Palace Hotel is Sand City, where visitors will see impressive sculptures made from the sand. There’s something for everyone with a historical lesson where visors will learn about important historical features from the sand sculptures. Kids are going to love the Wonderland art where they will see Superman, Bugs Bunny, Shrek and a variety of Disney characters.
The facilities at the resort and spa are plentiful with 8 pools to choose from, with 2 of those being heated. Those who are a little sportier, may be interested in a spot of beach volleyball, table tennis or darts. There is also an onsite gym which is fully equipped so that you ca work out a sweat on your holiday. There is also a shop onsite where you can pick up souvenirs such as perfumes, watches, bags, spices and African
wooden art. Guests can also be entertained with the lounge games such as billiards and air hockey.
Those who are in need of a little pampering on their holiday can enjoy the onsite spa. Offering services such as a massages, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Those in need of a little primping can head to the onsite beauty salon for hair dressing services and other beauty treatments.
And when hunger hits, you are spoiled for choice with 6 restaurants to choose from, you can also enjoy a beer or a glass of wine at one of the 3 bars where evening entertainment is available.
Jasmine Palace Resort all-inclusive
Here is what you will receive with your all-inclusive option
• Breakfast buffet: 7:am-10am (Dunes main restaurant)
• Late breakfast: 10am-11am (Dunes main restaurant)
• Lunch buffet: 12:30pm-5pm (Dunes main restaurant)
• Ice-cream is free during 12.30-3pm
• Snacks: 12:30pm-5pm (Smakmak Beach Restaurant)
• Early dinner: 3:30-5pm (Dunes Bar & Pool Bar)
• Dinner buffet: 7pm-10pm (Dunes main restaurant). Includes different theme nights: Egyptian night, international night, far Eastern night, oriental night, Mediterranean night, BBQ night and sea food night.
• Late dinner: 11pm-12am (Dunes main restaurant)
• All-inclusive guests can visit the a la carte restaurant 'Om Ali' once per stay, space is limited so guests must reserve a seat: 7pm-10pm
All Inclusive bars
• All drinks at the bars and restaurants are served per glass
• International alcohol, premium alcohol, Turkish coffee, Irish coffee and fresh juice are available at an extra charge
• Lobby Bar 'Jasmine': 10am-12am
• Pool Bar: 10am-5pm
• 'Smakmak' beach bar: 10am-5pm
• 'Dunes' Bar: 3pm – 12am
• Fresh Bar: 08am-10pm (extra charge)
Jasmine Palace Hurghada reviews
The resort has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor with many of its previous guests praising the location and cleanliness of the hotel as well as the helpfulness of the staff.
To see what Alpharooms customers had to say scroll to the bottom of this page.
Jasmine Palace Hotel Hurghada rooms
Each room at the beautiful 5-star resort comes with a balcony that has views of the garden or the pool. Each of the rooms has amenities to make your stay more comfortable such as a private bathroom with bath or shower, a flat screen TV, mini bar, air-conditioning, sofa bed, minibar, free bottled water and ceiling fans.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Kids Club
- Children's playground
- Water Sports
Food & Drink
- Bar / Lounge
- Buffet Restaurant
Services & Shops
- Concierge desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Check-in time starts 14:00
- Check-out by 12:00
- Pets not allowed
- Conference center
- Caters to families
- 24-hour front desk
- Caters to couples
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
Rooms & Comfort
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Air conditioning
Bath & Shower
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Makadi Water World 8.33 miles
- New Marina 8.48 miles
- Hurghada Mosque 10.80 miles
- Hurghada Marine Museum & Aquarium 11.01 miles
- Ras Abu Soma Dive Site 20.61 miles
- Tobia Arbaa Dive Site 20.69 miles
- El Gouna Stadium 20.86 miles
- Church of St. Mary and the Archangels 21.05 miles
- El Gouna Golf Club 21.68 miles
- El Gouna Beach 22.13 miles
- Desert Breath Land Art 22.91 miles
- Safaga Dock 24.24 miles
- Ras Mohammed National Park 50.34 miles
- Ras um Sid 58.74 miles
- Hadaba Beach 59.25 miles
- Terrazzina Beach 59.31 miles
- Aqua Blue Water Park 59.56 miles
- Sharm Old Town 59.81 miles
- Naama Bay Beach 63.34 miles
- Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh 64.92 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Hurghada HRG30m
Jasmine Palace Resort Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
12 February 2019
Great location - Lovely Hotel
Nosheena , London
Great location approx 20 minutes away from the hotel in a lovely location with lots of shops and local amenities.
The best thing about my stay was...Clean and lovely hotel
18 November 2018
It very good hotel nice food good friendly staffs only one bad thing evening time reception bit dark but some people like it .. it’s 4 star hotel but it’s good
The best thing about my stay was...Accommodation
11 March 2018
Vesela Delcheva , UK
Good price for this hotel. Amazing animation team, engaging with everyone. Food was not excellent, but always something to eat. Four outdoor pools, one heated. Every night different program at hotel from animation team, we loved fire night. We made a lot of friends and definitely coming back.
The best thing about my stay was...Great animation team
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.