The H. Top Royal Beach is great for couples and families alike and is located just a short walk from the beach. The property is a built around a large pool with sun terrace and kids section, and there's plenty on offer to keep everyone entertained from the mini-club to the welcoming pub. There is a rooftop with bar, sunbeds and Jacuzzis for your enjoyment.
Note: All 4 star H. Top hotels offers “All inclusive Premium” package which can be upgraded to All inclusive Gold package at an additional cost. Under the all inclusive premium it offers the following:
· Selection of Premium brand drinks: Soft drinks, branded Whiskey, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy and Irish Cream are served at the open bar from 10 am to 12 midnight
· Under the “Gold All-inclusive” package it offers Capuccino, Chocolate Shake, Ginger Ale, fruit juices, soft drinks, national beers with and without alcohol, sangria, wine and Cava (Catalan Champagne), premium cocktail, gin, whiskey and vodka.
· Breakfast buffet from 8am to 10am
· Lunch Buffet from 12:30 pm to 3pm
· Dinner buffet from 6:30pm to 9:30 pm
· Snacks are available from 10AM until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
· Free ice creams from 10AM-06PM
· The well-known entertainment program with activities for adults, sports, shows and dances.
· Entertainment for the little ones includes activities, games and parties. Our mascot TOPI will visit the Miniclub every week to share a wonderful time with the kids.
· Free access to some H·TOP Hotels & Resorts. Use the common facilities, including bars and restaurants.
· Free transportation between all destinations from Calella and Lloret De Mar. Perfect complement for the TOP Passport.
· Free use of bicycles & quadricycles only at the hotels where this service is available.
· Half-Price Ticket for the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera that includes dinner, knight’s tournament, Flamenco show and live music.
· Discounts for drinks at Blue Bar Beach Club in Calella and Sand Beach Club in Santa Susanna and also offer loungers and parasols with special price
Guest rooms are climate controlled and include a terrace or balcony. A shuttle bus runs every day between all H. Top hotels in the Costa Brava and Costa Maresme, providing access to the facilities of other H. Top hotels in the area except H Top Amaika.
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Breakfast service
Services & Shops
- On-site car rental
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Check-in time starts noon
- Rooftop terrace
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Photocopy machines
- Pets not allowed
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in time ends 10:00 PM
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Direct-dial phone
Rooms & Comfort
- Window opens
- Air conditioning
Bath & Shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Private bathroom
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Fenals Beach 0.23 miles
- Sant Joan’s Castle 0.42 miles
- Santa Clotilde Gardens 0.52 miles
- Cala Boadella Beach 0.68 miles
- Pitch and Putt Papalus Golf Club 0.75 miles
- Water World 0.76 miles
- Can Comadran 0.77 miles
- Lloret de Mar Beach 0.78 miles
- Parish Church of Sant Roma 0.80 miles
- Gnomo Park 0.92 miles
- Maritime Museum 0.95 miles
- Santa Cristina Beach 0.96 miles
- Santa Cristina's Shrine 1.07 miles
- Treumal Beach 1.10 miles
- Sa Caleta Beach 1.14 miles
- Pinya de Rosa Botanical Garden 1.36 miles
- Sa Caleta Cove 1.36 miles
- Sant Joan Castle 1.40 miles
- Puig de Castellet 1.51 miles
- Monastery El Convent in Blane 2.18 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Girona (Gerona) GRO45m
Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava
H. Top Royal Beach Reviews
H. Top Royal Beach Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
07 September 2017
10 days in Royal Beach Hotel
Worst 4 star hotel i visited ever. Dirty and damaged dishes in restaurant , we 10 people and half people where getting sick .. i guess becouse 1 person was sick and with such a dirty dishes the virus was just traveling around hotel. For 10 days bedclothing werent changed. For few hours the couldnt fix the ligt in the room that broke. Very not comfortable all inclusive system , instead of usual hand bracelet they give you cards.. so all the time you have to carry 4 cards per person around, you allow to take 2 drinks per time and you can get cards back only if you bring plastic cups back to them ... cups have very sharp edges and you may even cut ur lip if not being careful, my friend got piece of glass in beer. BAR STAFF is very unfriendly and we got a conflict with them too on 1 of the days , they screamed at me , and when i asked to talk to manager they said that they dont want to talk to me. I had to leave a complain about it .. I did talk to manager after but seems like he didnt care. When you are eating in restaurant they will never clean tables or get you forks/knifes. For any drinks in restaurant you have to go in the big Q and you cant even get glass of water without waitng. They dont have still water , so they just put you sparkling water instead or they put sparkling water in cups and wait until gases come out :O , but you have choice to pay for a bottle of still water. Swiming pool wasnt cleaned at all whiel i was there i think.. the bottom was very dirty .. on signs it says matrasses and balls are not allowed but kids are using them no problem and you may have no where to swim sometimes . Poor animations , but you cant expect much from hotel that doesnt even wash plates properly. When you booking online it says you can get free bicycle rent BUT they are all broken , i even took pictures.. they are parked probably for few years and the woman on reception told us that they are broken so we cant have them. I rank it 3 out of 10 just becouse -Jacuzi was good and warm water in it . - Cleaners where friendly -Location is good for 3 different beaches ( but you do have to walk to the main lloret the mar one and the blanes is nude one, you can do snorkeling there) - there is shop in hotel -nice Glass lift but all lifts are slow.
The best thing about my stay was...jacuzi , choice of beaches.
20 August 2017
Elaine Kavanagh, Ireland
H Top staff were all very friendly and helpful from Reception, Dining Area, Bar Staff great craic. Rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels left. Food was good, we spent 10 days there and always had plenty of variety, only thing we missed as we are Irish was sausages at breakfast time. We went to visit the other HTop hotels in the same area and were able to use their facilities also. Would definitely stay there again.
The best thing about my stay was...Relaxing atmosphere
09 July 2017
Just back from an excellent holiday at this hotel.Staff were all friendly and helpful,food was excellent rooms very clean towels changed everyday.Would recommend this hotel.
The best thing about my stay was...Pool area and service
09 October 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Carol Bain, Liverpool
Read some reviews before going that were less than complimentary. However, we couldn't find fault. Rooms were spotless, staff courteous , food plenty of choices and the all inclusive drinks were fine. The added bonus was good weather but all in all I would recommend the hotel. Will definitely try another H Top hotel in the future.
The best thing about my stay was...The location.
07 October 2016
Francis & Barbara Harrison, Stockton on Tees
If you like being pampered on holiday, you wouldn't come here. This is a large hotel, catering for the mass market, and as such it does an excellent job. Our room was in good decorative order, cleaned every day. The restaurant serves an enormous array of food breakfasts include the usual cereals, fruit, pastries, cooked meats, and the 'british' bacon & eggs. Evening meals likewise are very varied, and you will be 'very difficult' if you can't fine something to suit. Certainly, there will be chips every day, but they will have worked out that people want them.. The restaurant operates the usual buffet style, but the downside is that this promotes waste and gluttony. The selection of drinks available in the 'all inclusive' package is very acceptable, though you will not receive the big name brands. Of all the H Top hotels that we were able to visit using the hotel shuttle bus, we consider that the Royal Beach is by far the best situated, being just a couple of minutes from Fenals beach. Beware by the way, the sand on this part of the coach is very coarse, and you feet will take a day or two to get used to this!
The best thing about my stay was...the situation and the weather
21 April 2016
The hotel was full of arrogant foreign students about 500 of them shouting an singin all hours it was like 18-30 but worse, police were called because of them 3 nights on the run, u couldn't move in restaurant & food was dreadful ended up sick, only one drink at a time in little beaker, I'd never go back even for free there, Room was ok entertainment was dreadful & staff were snotty we was all inclusive an ate an drank out every day, night, there's no way I'd rate it a 4* hotel more like a 2*
The best thing about my stay was...Met some lovely ppl there and weather was nice for April
01 November 2015
Brian Hopper, Newcastle upon Tyne
Like this hotel it has character!! Staff are friendly and welcoming!!
The best thing about my stay was...Good location
27 October 2015
Excellent Value for Money
Jules & Co, Walsall
I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel after reading other reviews. The rooms are a good size, clean and well maintained. Food is good and plentiful but there could be more choice for those that don't eat pork. The fully inclusive drinks were good. Having to drink beer from a small plastic beaker isn't ideal but this only happens if taking drinks outside by the pool. The beach is only about 2-3 minutes walk away. The entertainment is the only thing that lets this hotel down. It's very poor, probably the worst I have encountered anywhere. However, I can't fault the Royal Beach for value for money. For what we paid it was excellent 😊
The best thing about my stay was...Proximity to beautiful walks and the beach.
02 October 2015
12 night stay
Good hotel its old but it's clean well looked after and if you ask the staff they are very good All inclusive is very good food and drink was fine after all it's a beach resort hotel with many nationality and the staff are good at communications with everyone
The best thing about my stay was...12 days 3 meals a day and the variety was great
25 July 2015
Ładny hotel łatwym dostępem do plaży
Wspaniałe jedzenie, definitywnie polecam opcję ALL Incl. , piękna plaża z krystalicznie czystą wodą, w pobliżu skałek idealnie do snoorklingu, mnóstwo ścieżek prowadzących wzdłuż wybrzeża wśród piniowych pachnących drzew
The best thing about my stay was...wspaniałe morze, plaże i ścieżki do wędrówek
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.