The 4-star H. Top Calella Palace & Spa is located in a quiet residential area of Calella in Costa Maresme, Barcelona. The property is extremely family-friendly and is close to all the major nightlife and the city centre. The venue is about 2kms from Can Comadran and Lloret de Mar beach.
The hotel’s strategic position makes it ideal for both leisure and business stay. Adults get full-access to the sun terrace where you can relax and enjoy the breathtaking view. This luxury hotel features a spa, where you can go for a relaxing massage and make use of the sauna and Jacuzzi.
The other amenities in the hotel include a 24-hour front desk, a children’s pool, a pool table, a game room and luggage storage facilities. At a surcharge, you can take advantage of the Wi-Fi in the public area and in the rooms.
All 4 star hotels of the H Top Hotels & Resorts have the basic “All-inclusive Premium package” which can be upgraded to “Gold All-inclusive” at an additional cost. The all-inclusive option includes:
• A selection of premium brand drinks: soft drinks, branded whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, brandy and Irish cream are served at the open bar from 10am to 12pm under the ‘All-Inclusive Premium.’
• Under the ‘Gold All-Inclusive’ package it offers cappuccino, chocolate shake, ginger ale, fruit juices, soft drinks, national beers with and without alcohol, sangria, wine and cava (Catalan Champagne), premium cocktail, gin, whiskey and vodka.
• Breakfast buffet from 8am to 10am
• Lunch buffet from 12:30 pm to 3pm
• Dinner buffet from 6:30pm to 9:30 pm
• Snacks are available from 10AM until midnight, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
• Free ice creams from 10am-6pm
• The well-known entertainment program with activities for adults, sports, shows and dances.
• Entertainment for the little ones includes activities, games and parties. Our mascot TOPI will visit the miniclub every week to have fun with the kids.
• Free access to some H·TOP Hotels & Resorts. Use the common facilities, including bars and restaurants.
• Free transportation between all destinations from Calella and Lloret de Mar. Perfect complement for the TOP Passport.
• Free use of bicycles & quadricycles only at the hotels where this service is available.
• Half-price ticket for the Medieval Castle of Comte de Valltordera that includes dinner, knight’s tournament, Flamenco show and live music.
• Discounts for drinks at Blue Bar Beach Club in Calella and Sand Beach Club in Santa Susanna and also offer loungers and parasols with special price
H. Top Calella Palace has 397 guest rooms and are very spacious with minimalist décor and comes with a furnished balcony. Every room has air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, telephone, desk with chair and a safe box for hire and free Wi-Fi. The bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower, WC, bidet, hair dryer and free toiletries. Cots are available on request.
Silver board includes drinks in the restaurant: soft drinks, water, wines and beers.
TOP All Inclusive GOLD:
Full Board in the Buffet Restaurant with unlimited locally produced drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks and water
Open-Bar with unlimited Drinks from 10AM-12AM (midnight)*
Wide and extensive selection of special drinks and Premium brands:
Capuccino, Chocolate Shake, Ginger Ale, fruit juices, soft drinks, national beers with and without alcohol, sangria, wine and Cava (Catalan Champagne).
Appetizer: Martini, Ricard, Pernod, Campari, Aperol.
Cocktail: Guacamayo, Blue lagoon, Tequila sunrise, Love on the beach o Lumumba.
Gin: Gordon, Larios, Beefeater.
Whisky: JB, Ballantines, Cutty Shark.
Vodka: Eristoff, Absolut, Smirnoff.
Others: Malibú, Jagermeister, Anisette Marie Brizard or Anís del Mono.
Among many with similar quality.
* This service starts and ends at 12PM at check in and check out.
All-Day Hot & Cold Snacking
From 10AM until 11PM, except in the meal times. After dinner only cold snaking in the bar will be available.
Lollies for children
Ice creams during dining hours and ice lollies from 10 AM to 06PM
Free use of bicycles & quadricycles. Only at the hotels where this service is available.
- Internet Corner
Pool and Wellness
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Arcade Games
- Kids Club
- Billiards or pool table
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast service
- Bar / Lounge
- Poolside bar
Services & Shops
- Laundry facilities
- Car rental
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting (Surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shop
- Caters to families
- Photocopy machines
- Check-in time ends 10:00 PM
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Check-in time starts noon
- Suitable for children
- No- smoking property
- Rooftop terrace
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
- Shopping on site
- Pets not allowed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Direct-dial phone
- WiFi - Surcharge
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite television service
Rooms & Comfort
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
Bath & Shower
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/bathtub combination
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Calella Beach 0.40 miles
- Roca Grossa 0.82 miles
- Pineda de Mar Beach 2.08 miles
- Pau Casals Plaza 2.16 miles
- Santa Susanna Beach 3.34 miles
- Les Caletes Beach 3.70 miles
- Levante Beach 4.30 miles
- Parc Francesc Macia 4.87 miles
- Marineland 5.95 miles
- Thermal Baths of Caldes d'Estrac 7.15 miles
- Montanya Park 7.18 miles
- Palau Foundation 7.20 miles
- Monastery El Convent in Blane 8.71 miles
- Cueva del Relliguer 9.02 miles
- Portal de Barcelona 9.04 miles
- Pinya de Rosa Botanical Garden 9.46 miles
- Treumal Beach 9.73 miles
- Santa Cristina's Shrine 9.75 miles
- Santa Cristina Beach 9.87 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Girona (Gerona) GRO50m
Calella, Costa Brava
H. Top Calella Palace & Spa 4* Superior Reviews
H. Top Calella Palace & Spa 4* Superior Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
27 April 2018
Very clean hotel , food brilliant
Joe foran, Ireland
A lot of retired Spanish people staying at hotel , no madness , very quiet , loved it
The best thing about my stay was...Food brilliant lots of choice
29 March 2018
would have gone later in year- last year went in october-weather bit chilly but a cracking hotel
MICHAEL snowling, United Kingdom
all staff spot on and very friendly- hard to pick a winner
The best thing about my stay was...having stayed last year food and entertainment 100%
15 November 2016
Kasper, Tudor Grange
after arriving receptionist had no record of our booking! We were given a room and it was all resolved the next day. Rooms good value and cleaned daily.
The best thing about my stay was...good value
05 May 2016
John in Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne
Stayed for 4 nights, end if April. Check in was speedy, room was great, beds both double, 2 large wardrobes, usual draws for storage. Flat screen TV (not used much) bathroom was fine, with towels and complimentary shower gel, and toothbrush. clean and tidy, rooms serviced every day. Food was perfectly acceptable, although breakfast was a little repetitive. Service at bar was OK, not a fan of only getting a half a beer at a time, and once you hand over your card, every time you return to the bar, you must have a glass. The bar staff could do with an injection of humour, and politeness, don't think they smiled once. Plenty pubs and clubs within walking distance, beach is about a ten minute walk. Acid test is would I go back, yes, as the positives outweigh the negatives.
The best thing about my stay was...Room
21 April 2016
Jan, South Yorkshire
Stayed for 4 nights April 2016. Room nice and spacious, however was facing hill side at back of hotel, so no veiw. No sun on balcony. Sun does not get on pool area till well after lunch and rooftop pool closed so could not make use of the bbeautiful weather we had. Food was good, plenty of variety. Very frustrating all inclusive having to hand cards in for drink and only getting card back when you take glass back. probably to save on waiters cleaning tables. also no pint glasses for beer. Hotel reception very helpful, but cleaning of roos leave a bit to be desired. (cocktail stick on floor when i arrived still there when i left).
The best thing about my stay was...Weather and food.
24 January 2016
Nice friendly hotel. Hotel staff were very helpful. Good choice of food.
The best thing about my stay was...TV with more than one English channel
21 January 2016
Food was ok. Staff were friendly. Indoor pool needs upgrading and more variety in entertainment.
The best thing about my stay was...Cleanliness
05 December 2015
Shame about the security.
Frank Smith, northamptonshire
Great in every way. Shame about the security. My wife and another guest had their handbags stolen-during breakfast !
The best thing about my stay was...Fabulous food.
24 November 2015
hotel good value. Booked 2 nights twin room sole use, didn't get what I paid for, I was placed in a single room. Advice please check you get what you booked for. When I brought this to the reception staff no apology for their mistake. However, the food was ok and enjoyed my short break away.
The best thing about my stay was...The bst thing about my stay was met nice people and the weather was good.
23 November 2015
George Paton, Scotland
Stayed here mid November 15 Were impressed by speed of reception staff Very good and very friendly Were on all inclusive stay were glad we did The food was great and even the drinks served were good Quality not just local as in many AI hotels Well the Vodka could have been bought in a British store And the wife likes Cava so we were covered OK The rooms were a good size with two double beds and 5 English TV channels Safe fridge and car parking could be hired if need be And the weather was great for that time of year, There was entertainment every evening, or you could go into town if you preferred. The town of Calella was very nice and busy for that time of year. all in all a great little break
The best thing about my stay was...The food was excellent
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.