Fanabe Costa Sur is set in a ideal location in the tourist heart of Costa Adeje, with Fanabe Beach just 500 metres away and a variety of bars and restaurants just steps away from the hotel.
The hotel’s all inclusive package includes:
· A selection of drinks is available at the Swimming pool bar from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Summer) and 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Winter).
· Lounge bar is open from 9: 00 and offers drinks until midnight along with mixed sandwiches
· A selection of drinks is available at Bar Solarium from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (winter), 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (summer)
· The customer will have during the above hours all the drinks that included in AI program
· Drinks included in lunch and dinner at Adeje Buffet: water, juice, soft drinks, golden beer (with and without alcohol) and white, red or pink wine produced locally.
· If you want any other drink available on restaurant menu, you will get a 40% discount.
· Breakfast: 7:30 am- 10:00 am in Adeje buffet restaurant.
· Lunch: 13:00 h-15: 00 h in Adeje buffet restaurant.
· Dinner: 18:00 h- 21:00 h (winter), 19:00 h- 22:00 h (summer) 18: 30-21: 30 (spring, autumn) at the Adeje buffet restaurant.
· Swimming pool Bar offers pastries, cakes, ice creams and cold meats and a hot buffet (hot dogs, hamburgers and pizzas) from 13:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
· Picnics, cold suppers or breakfasts before the opening of the buffet, must be reserved at the reception one day in advance and before 20:00 a.m.
Sports / Entertainment:
· AI guests can participate in all activities organized by the Animation Department (basketball, soccer, ping pong, mini golf etc.)
· WI-FI: Free in all Hotel.
The hotel has a large main pool surrounded by a sun terrace dotted with sunbathing and shaded areas, as well as 2 rooftop plunge pools and a children's pool. Guests can get involved in a variety of activities such as a sports ground, gym, aqua aerobics and a kids club and playground for the little ones. For those who prefer to relax head to the sauna or Turkish bath with massage treatments also on offer. The buffet restaurant serves three meals a day and has show cooking and regular themed nights, with the poolside restaurant serving a la carte snacks and lunches.
Air-conditioned rooms at Fanabe Costa Sur are spacious and decorated in warm tones. Each room comes with a balcony and amenities such as a satellite TV, minibar (surcharge), safe (surcharge) and a private bathroom with bathtub/ shower combination and a hairdryer.
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Health club
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Hair salon
- Golf course on site
- Children's club
- Tennis on site
- Pool table
Food & Drink
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast service
Services & Shops
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Bicycle Rental
- On-site car rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms 413
- Check-in time starts noon
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
- Shopping on site
- Pets not allowed
- Conference center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Gift shop
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in lobby
- Check-in time ends 2:00 PM
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking on site
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Direct-dial phone
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available on request
Bath & Shower
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Fanabe Beach 0.02 miles
- Plaza del Duque Shopping Center 0.22 miles
- Gran Sur Shopping Center 0.50 miles
- El Duque Beach 0.56 miles
- La Pinta Beach 0.68 miles
- Puerto Colon Marina 0.80 miles
- Aqualand Costa Adeje 0.85 miles
- Torviscas Beach 1.25 miles
- Siam Park 1.34 miles
- Troya Beach 1.49 miles
- Veronicas Strip 1.66 miles
- Golf Costa Adeje 1.83 miles
- La Caleta National Park 1.87 miles
- Golf Las Americas 2.08 miles
- Arona Pyramid 2.40 miles
- El Camison Beach 2.55 miles
- Chayofita Hill 2.55 miles
- Barranco del Infierno Trail 2.64 miles
- Las Vistas Beach 2.72 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Tenerife (South) TFS15m
Costa Adeje, Tenerife
GF Fanabe Hotel Reviews
GF Fanabe Hotel Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
14 January 2018
Carl Smith, United Kingdom
The best thing about my stay was...Very clean staff very friendly. great rooftop terrace
24 September 2017
Mich & ian, Weston super mare
Had a lovely time hotel was super and catered for all
The best thing about my stay was...Haveing room cleaned every day
02 June 2017
Delicious food, amazing holiday
We stayed in Fanabe Costa Sur last week (May 17) and I could honestly say we had a fantastic week. The highlight was definitely the food. So much choice for everyone, children, or even if you are a vegetarian or vegan you won't struggle. Rooms are extremely clean, staff is very friendly and hard working in this hotel. Nice clean pools, always room for towels and to sit down. Lovely facilities for children. Beaches are less than 10 mins walk. We will be visiting again.
The best thing about my stay was...Variety and quality of food
17 April 2017
Enjoyed everything about this hotel but felt that the rooms need refurbishing, a great location and child friendly
The best thing about my stay was...The resort
05 April 2017
First Timers to Tenerife
Catherine, United Kingdom
First time we have been away in March/April and were unsure of how busy the place would be and how the weather would be but were pleasantly surprised. Costa adeje is a lovely area, we were fortunate to have great weather for the duration and the hotel had everything we needed, the best thing was the rooftop terrace for adults only.
The best thing about my stay was...Hotel close to everything we wanted
26 March 2017
Joan Kiernan, Dublin Ireland
I stayed in this hotel last year and returned this year for another stay.There has been a few changes to the hotel which was disappointing .The entertainment is now all in doors and also downstairs in the basement until April. Was disapointed with this .When sitting outside you had to ask for the heaters to be put on!!! They should be on without having to ask. The bar service was very slow,this was due to three areas being covered by staff. Also found that the food was not as good as last year, and some of the chefs were rude.
The best thing about my stay was...Very clean and friendly
22 February 2017
Not to pleased
W Hill, Kent uk
After flight divert and having 8 hour flight when arrived at hotel at 14-40 rooms not ready. Rooms ok lights not working electric sockets hanging off wall shower leaking over floor normally stay at Adeje Gran am Gf gold friend card holder been to Adeje many times.reception staff very I helpful would not stay in Fanabe again not up to 4star status
The best thing about my stay was...Location
12 February 2017
Our hotel was very good!Rooms very clean and comfy!Staff very friendly!Would go back again!
The best thing about my stay was...Clean and comfortable rooms!Service good!
22 January 2017
Julie Harrison, Chesterfield
Lovely hotel very clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly, attentive and efficient. Good location. We would definitely return and recommend.
The best thing about my stay was...Pool area.
20 January 2017
Lovely but needs a little attention to details
Lovely but needs a little attention to details I.e. Tea making facilities in the rooms, low music on the roof sun bathing area. And flooring on the top roof to be relaid. But other than these minor details a lovely friendly hotel, staff 5*, cleaners 5* Very local to all shops bars and restaurants It's our 2nd time back at this hotel.
The best thing about my stay was...Location, lovely staff
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.