Carabela Il Overview
From the 1st of July 2016 tourists staying overnight in the Balearic Islands will be charged an Eco-tax levied by the local government. This tax is not included in the price of your accommodation and will be charged upon arrival at your chosen holiday accommodation.
• The cost is between €0.50-€2.50 per person, per night for adults.
• Under 16s are exempt from the tax.
• Between November 1st - April 30th, there will be a 50 % discount.
• There is a 50% discount on the tax from the ninth day of your stay.
Eco Tax conditions are set by the local government and are subject to change
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Check-in time starts 7:00 AM
- Check-out by noon
- Fax machine
- Golf course on site
- Internet access - wireless
- Pets accepted
- Photocopy machines
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Shower/bathtub combination
There are currently no reviews for this establishment.Add a review
Add a review
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online