The apartments AI program offer the following:
· Breakfast 08:00 – 10:30
· Lunch 13:00 – 15:00
· Dinner 18:00 – 21:00
· Local beer, wine, soft drinks, juices and mineral water are served at the restaurant during lunch and dinner
· A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic national drinks like beer, wine, rum, whiskey, gin, vodka, brandy, peach liqueur, apple liqueur, whiskey cream, vermouth, cocktails , sangria, mineral water, soft drinks, juices, etc, are served at the bar from 10:30 to 23:00
· 10:30 – 13:00 – Variety of hot and cold sandwiches, sausages, hot dogs and assorted fruit served at the bar.
· 15:00 – 18:00 – Variety of hot and cold sandwiches and assorted fruit served at the bar.
· 17:00 – 18:00 – Tea Time, A selection of Tea, Coffee, Camomile, Hot Chocolate and assorted pastries served at the bar.
· 10:30 – 23:00 – Unlimited Nestle Ice Cream.
The All Inclusive ends every day at 23.00hrs and 12 noon on departure day.
You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the inviting swimming pool or sunbathe on the spacious terrace, whilst the poolside bar serves cooling refreshments to accompany lazy days in the sun. The pleasant restaurant offers a good selection of a la carte and buffet style cuisine to suit all tastes.
The apartments and studios are clean and well appointed with all of the modern comforts required for that home from home feel. Features include a kitchenette with microwave, fridge and hob, as well as a private bathroom and a fan available to rent.
Those looking to unwind can visit the Jacuzzi (adult only) and sauna, while children will also be kept entertained with their own playground and pool area. The Caleta Gardens complex is an ideal destination for a self catering holiday.
- Internet access - wireless
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis on site
- Billiards or pool table
- Children's club
- Arcade/game room
Food & Drink
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
Services & Shops
- On-site car rental
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Photocopy machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in time ends midnight
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Check-in time starts 2:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
- Check-out from 8:00 AM
- Grocery/convenience store
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
Internet, TV & Phone
- Cable/satellite television channels
Rooms & Comfort
Bath & Shower
- Private bathroom
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Caleta de Fuste Marina 0.53 miles
- Centro Comercial Atlantico 0.98 miles
- Fuerteventura Golf Course 1.20 miles
- Dreams House Museum 1.54 miles
- Salt Museum 2.30 miles
- Chica Beach 6.54 miles
- Las Rotondas Commercial Center 6.68 miles
- Miguel de Unamuno Museum 6.87 miles
- Antigua Stadium 9.24 miles
- Antigua Municipal Pool 9.44 miles
- Nuestra Senora de Antigua Church 9.62 miles
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church 10.61 miles
- Alcogida Eco Museum 11.92 miles
- Morro Velosa Lookout 11.93 miles
- Betancuria Church 12.18 miles
- Entallada Lighthouse 12.90 miles
- Playitas Golf Course 14.12 miles
- Canario Art Center 14.99 miles
- Nuestra Senora de la Candelaria Church 15.21 miles
- Gran Tarajal Beach 16.24 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Fuerteventura FUE20m
Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura
Caleta Garden Reviews
Caleta Garden Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
15 January 2018
Marie , Rotherham
Very close to centre and beach...pool was out of action so had to go to a sister hotel. Food ok. Nothing really in the way of children's entertainment. Had to hire kettle. Could pay for tv which was only about 20 pounds per week.
The best thing about my stay was...The location
10 September 2017
Okay for the money, good location, clean but needs a facelift. Food not good . No airconditioning have to hire fans.
The best thing about my stay was...The central location
21 February 2017
good cheap hotel ,good location
For the price,a very good ,cheap hotel,good location,nice pool
The best thing about my stay was...location
23 January 2017
I read reviews and agree the fittings are a bit tired. But the service and food were of an impressive standard. And the high standard were consistant all week. Location was perfect and the island is pretty. Fado Steakhouse and neighbouring bar, The Step Inn are both worth a visit as was hiring a car for just pne day to tour a few island highlights (ajuy beach, highest peak, oldest village etc...) plus the prom walk is lovely...
The best thing about my stay was...Staff definitely made the stay more enjoyable
01 December 2016
Not so good this time!
Mike Whiston, Leicestershire
Too many unsupervised kids running madly everywhere! Outside tables filthy, flies by the million! Mouldy Rolls served with burgers, Nasty!
The best thing about my stay was...The food was adequate, nothing special but good value.
20 November 2016
Eileen & jim, Dublin
Very basic but clean 3rd time staying here Might be the last so many kids staying here in november and parents not supervising them letting them run all over the hotel while drinking around the bar the staff were ok but the food has inproved
The best thing about my stay was...Centrel to everything and only 10 mins from the airport
13 November 2016
linda darrell, yorkshire
the meals was good bar staff excellent service but their is a lot of steps to this hotel night receptionist told us we could not leave key when we went out did not get rooms till 4 oclock rooms no air conditioning no fan
The best thing about my stay was...meals
13 October 2016
Much needed break
Keith innes, Derby
Having been at these apartments several times before,it is with great dissappointment I am writing this review having only returned this morning after 2 weeks, first of all we asked for a clothes airer to dry the towels and clothes on but at the end of the 2 weeks we still had not recieved it, on the 2nd day we had horrendous mosquito bites and we were promised the apartment would be sprayed but also at the end of the 2 weeks this was never done either bed linen which should be changed once a week were not changed till after 10 days the hotel has definitely went downhill since we where here in march 2016
The best thing about my stay was...Weather and surrounding restuarants
12 October 2016
Will return for the 4th time
Teresa Holborow , Warwickshire
You get what you pay for. Yes the decor is tired but spotlessly clean. Staff are superb, but missed Tony because he was on holiday. We sent our friends in August. We got back today and we all are coming back soon
The best thing about my stay was...The friendliness of the staff
06 October 2016
Chaotic at check in, new management Co, Cleanliness gone downhill
Gordon Wheatley, West Yorkshire
We stayed here at the beginning of May and though tired the hotel was homely and spotless with an Army of cleaners doing a great job. We went back last week and found that a new management co had taken over the running, the Army had lost large numbers and so could not turn over rooms quickly or keep up with cleaning standards, hence rooms not ready for new arrivals, luggage room as full as Reception and guests finally getting into rooms as late as the day after arrival at about 1PM !! There may be a refurb coming, long overdue, and management must learn they need more people.
The best thing about my stay was...Enjoyed the central location.
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.