- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Blau Marina Varadero Resort, Varadero
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
Blau Marina Varadero Resort is ideally located on the resort lined golden sand beachfront in the peninsular town of Varadero in Cuba. It offers accommodation with breathtaking views of the sea or the landscaped gardens that surround the resort and top class service. The beach is lined with water sports activities and restaurants and bars. Varadero Beach, Delfinario, Ambrosio Cave, Varahicacos Ecological Reserve all lie within 6 km from the resort.
This 5-star resort all kinds of facilities and services for you to have a memorable stay like paid Wi-Fi, 3 adults swimming pool, kids pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath and two massage cabins, free parking, gym, airport shuttle, concierge, car rental, laundry, souvenir shop, etc.
The resort takes care of entertainment and fun activities for kids and adults alike. There is Baby club, Mini club playground and kids pool for children. For adults there is day and night animation, 2 tennis courts, 1 universal court, beach volleyball, fitness and aerobics room, sports club, various water sports and live music and themed nights from evenings.
It has 3 restaurants and 4 bars that offers various cuisines. Flamboyan restaurant serves buffet with themed nights weekly, Palma Real offers a la carte gourmet menu and Las Adelfas serves grilled dishes. Bar Orquídea, Pool bar, Beach bar and Piano bar serves cocktails and snacks in a casual setting with live music at the Piano bar.
Blau Marina Varadero Resort offers the following to its guests in its all-inclusive service:
Food and Drinks:
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet served at Flamboyan restaurant.
· Snacks at Las Adelfas, pool bar and beach bar in between meals and 24 hours at Beach bar.
· Local and international drinks at any of the bars during the day and 24 hours at the Beach bar.
· A dinner in the a la carte restaurant per one week of stay
· Mini-bar stocked with water and local beverages daily
Entertainment and sports:
· Tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, Petanca,
· Non motorized water sports like catamaran, water cycles, snorkelling, windsurf
· Access to all the shows in “La Señora de Atocha” every night
· Swimming pools, sauna, Jacuzzi
Blau Marina Varadero Resort offers 548 rooms as Double rooms and Suite rooms. All the units are equipped with full-length mirror, phone, safe, fully stocked mini-bar, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, piped music, coffee and tea making facility, a terrace or a balcony with views of the garden, pool or sea. The Double rooms come with a king sized bed or 2 Twin beds, an en-suite bathroom. The suites additionally have a spacious living room, 2 furnished terrace, VIP bath amenities, robes and slippers and iron and ironing facility.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
- Internet access - wireless
- Free WiFi - Public Areas
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis on site
- Kids Club
- Hair salon
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Coffee shop or café
Services & Shops
- Car rental
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference center
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Marina Gaviota 0.28 miles
- Ambrosio Park 2.52 miles
- Dolphinarium 3.45 miles
- Marlin Marina Chapelin 3.71 miles
- Cayo Blanco 6.24 miles
- Josone Park 8.66 miles
- Las 8000 Taquillas Park and Shopping Mall 9.21 miles
- Varadero Beach 9.62 miles
- Artisan Market 10.66 miles
- Cardenas Cathedral 11.66 miles
- Santa Catalina Caves 19.22 miles
- Saturno Caves 21.66 miles
- Morrillo Castle 26.21 miles
- Loma de Jacan 27.08 miles
- Las Cuevas de Bellamar 29.03 miles
- Sauto Theater 30.41 miles
- Provincial Museum 30.41 miles
- Matanzas Cathedral 30.60 miles
- Parque de la Libertad 30.64 miles
- Pharmaceutics Museum 30.67 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Varadero VRA30m
Blau Marina Varadero Resort Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
30 January 2017
Review of Blau Marina
JEAN BROOKS, ROTHERHAM, ENGLAND
This was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The location was superb, the room had a wonderful view and was cleaned everyday to a very high standard. The food was to a very high standard and the choice was more than anyone could wish for. The staff were clean, happy and smiling and at all times very helpfull. The shows at night were very good and during the day entertainment was very good. We also liked the idea of having a pool just for adults, with no music or games just peace and quiet. All in all a very good holiday and we cannot wait to visit again.
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.