Aparthotel Eden Playa, Alcudia
Aparthotel Eden Playa Overview
From the 1st of July 2016 tourists staying overnight in the Balearic Islands will be charged an Eco-tax levied by the local government. This tax is not included in the price of your accommodation and will be charged upon arrival at your chosen holiday accommodation.
• The cost is between €0.50-€2.50 per person, per night for adults.
• Under 16s are exempt from the tax.
• Between November 1st - April 30th, there will be a 50 % discount.
• There is a 50% discount on the tax from the ninth day of your stay.
Eco Tax conditions are set by the local government and are subject to change
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast service
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Internet access - wireless
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
Add a review
10 September 2011
Good but a couple of things meant it was not excellent. Did not mind at all that the majority of people there were German but the beach towels on the unused (for most of the day) sun loungers did start to annoy quite a bit, as we could not get any to even sit on for a brief time (2 young children, so did not need them for long!). We were put in a room right by the outdoor speakers for the night time entertainment, asked to move when we arrived but was told hotel full. One night it was so loud I had to complain, just to be told the hotel is an entertainment hotel. With 2 kids trying to sleep and some bad music blaring out at 11pm though, this was not our idea of entertainment. That said we had a great time here, cannot fault the cleanliness of the facilities and friendly staff. Especially Bogna who works in the kids club, she works all hours making sure the kids have a great time.
The best thing about my stay was...Facilities and friendly staff
04 August 2011
Klaus Langenberg, Oslo, Norway
* Describe the service you experienced reception, aninmation and restaurants are competent, professional and helpful * Tell us how you liked the room had a room with balcony/seaview. small kitchen. clean. main room where kids slept (6 & 8) and master bedroom for us. all fine. clean. separate bathroom. clean. * Say what you liked best & least very safe and convenient environment. no worry vacations with kids.
The best thing about my stay was...the beach is super close, flat and shallow - excellent for kids.
02 July 2011
Nice hotel, but a lot of Germans
Peter Hagn-Meincke, Copenhagen DK
The sevice was good. The room was good
The best thing about my stay was...The pool, and that the Beach was 1 minut from the hotel
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online