- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Almond Beach Resort, Holetown
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
Located in St. Peter, Almond Beach Resort is an all-inclusive playground for adults and children like no other. When guests arrive they will be inundated by the amount amenities included in their Caribbean experience. The resort boasts 32 acres of pristine beach lapped by the Caribbean Sea, with coral reef sections for snorkelling as well as numerous water sports.
You can choose from 10 swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a spa and various sports. All ages are catered for with an outstanding kid’s club, entertaining little ones with dance lessons, beach games, discos and so much more. Almond Beach Resort offers several fine-dining experiences. The Reef features elegant outdoor dining beside the Caribbean, while other restaurants offer more informal family meals. Enids, meanwhile, serves up the authentic tastes of Bajan fare, fresh from the sea.
Each guest room has a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, a mini fridge, a telephone and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
From 1st July 2018 tourists staying overnight in Barbados will be charged a mandatory room levy for ALL hotels.
This will be charged locally and is to be paid upon checkout by cash or credit card.
The room levy amount ranges from $2.50USD to $10.00USD per room, per night based on hotel classification.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
- Free WiFi - Public Areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Kids
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Kids Club
- Hair salon
- Tennis on site
- Billiards or pool table
- Arcade Games
Food & Drink
- Coffee in lobby
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Bar / Lounge
- Free breakfast
Services & Shops
- Concierge desk
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Event catering
- Currency exchange
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Babysitting (Surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wedding services
- Secretarial services
- Pets not allowed
- Conference center
- Check-out by noon
- Shopping on site
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms 395
- Gift shop
- Exhibit space
- Multilingual staff
- Check-in time starts 4:00 PM
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Minimum check-in age 21
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
Internet, TV & Phone
- Voice mail
- Premium television channel(s)
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds available on request
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Premium bedding
- Extra towels/bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Access via exterior corridors
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available on request
- Cribs/infant beds available
Bath & Shower
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Designer toiletries
- Heywoods Beach 0.15 miles
- St. Peter Parish Church 0.45 miles
- Speightstown Esplanade 0.45 miles
- Port St. Charles Marina 0.48 miles
- Arlington House Museum 0.62 miles
- Speightstown Mural 0.63 miles
- Mullins Beach 1.63 miles
- Gibbes Beach 1.83 miles
- St. Lucy Parish Church 2.76 miles
- Farley Hill National Park 3.24 miles
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 3.33 miles
- Grenade Hall Forest and Signal Station 3.42 miles
- Royal Westmoreland Golf Course 3.57 miles
- Caribbean International Riding Centre 3.71 miles
- Apes Hill Club 3.73 miles
- St. Nicholas Abbey 3.87 miles
- Folkestone Marine Park 4.51 miles
- St. James Parish Church 4.60 miles
- Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill 4.69 miles
- Holetown Beach 4.79 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Barbados International BGI1h
Almond Beach Resort Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
17 September 2015
Audrey odonnell, Horsham, west sussex
Was here when it was The Village. Was not dissapointed, we loved it, staff were amazing, the beach fabulous, hotel kept clean, however a little tired . Food most of the was excellent, I did have a chicken wrap at lunchtime, unfortunately had chicken bones in it. Manager was very apologetic and another one was made for me. Overall, we would go back
The best thing about my stay was...The staff, beach and food
31 May 2014
R Parnell, England
Almond beach is truly amazing with everything you need on site, the staff are all very friendly and will do all they can to make you feel special! I had the time of my lift at this stunning hotel!
The best thing about my stay was...The food and the amazing smiles from all the staff
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.