Villamarina Club Hotel images
The Villamarina Club enjoys an ideal location right in the heart of the resort centre of Salou. Guests will find the beach located approximately 750 metres away and just a few minutes to the popular PortAventura and Caribe Aquatic Park. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation with well-appointed guest rooms all of which feature a selection of amenities to ensure maximum comfort for guests. The hotel provides a range of services and facilities for guests to enjoy, including two outdoor swimming pools and a kid’s club for the younger guests. The Villamarina Club hotel is the ideal choice for families and those seeking a relaxing break in Salou.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast: 0800-1030, lunch: 1230-1430 and dinner: 1830-2100. Buffet style restaurant with a wide range of spanish and international dishes with a taste of home.
- Snacks available include pizza, hotdogs, chips, burgers, ice cream. Available from 1200-1800 and 2100-2230.
- Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks such as spirits, beer and wine are served from noon until midnight. Soft drinks are served from 10.00am until midnight. Self service tea and coffee machine from 08.30 until midnight. Branded drinks available for a small supplement. Bar closes at midnight and all areas must be vacated by 00.30am.
Sports, Activities & Entertainment
- Organised activities: daytime examples include water polo, rifle shooting, paella demonstration, pasta pictures. Evening examples include bingo, quizzes, mini disco and live shows.
- Free shuttle bus in to the centre of Salou/beach between 10.00-11.30 continuously & between 16.00-17.30 continuously.
- Bike hire: Unlimited bike hire for a refundable 50 euro deposit to explore Salou.
- Roof top solarium with jacuzzis and bar for adults only.
- Playstation Zone: 5 Playstation 2 with LCD 32 and the lastest games complimentary.
Subject to change
Customer submitted images
Villamarina Club Hotel average daily room night. Check availability for guaranteed cheapest prices.
What our customers say about this hotel
98.6% - Family friendly
77.8% - Great service
59.7% - Lively
44.4% - No frills
16.7% - Central location
16.7% - Good for singles
15.3% - Close to the beach
9.7% - Quiet
6.9% - Good for shopping
1.4% - Romantic
1.4% - Trendy/Boutique
Grocery/convenience store, Restaurant(s) in hotel, Bar/lounge, Coffee shop or café, Swimming pool - outdoor, Elevator/lift, Currency exchange, Children's club, 24-hour front desk, Arcade/game room, Fitness facilities
Satellite television service, Phone, Hair dryer, Balcony, In-room safe
Additional Information about Villamarina Club Hotel
Also Known As:
Villamarina Club Hotel average customer rating (Rated by 142 customers)
great hotel rooms pretty basic but clean, food was brilliant and plenty of choice, staff were wonderfull and roof top area for adults only was fantastic and winston the bar man up there looked after us very well. We especially enjoyed the entertainment up thjere on the roof on the friday night it was brilliant. Great holiday all round for us and what we saw of people with children they were enertained day and night by the lovely staff.
The best thing about my stay was…
T he rest and relaxation we got on the rooftop and the weather of course.
sharon whitehead, WorkingtonMature Couple (36+)
Was this review useful?
1/1 people found this review helpful