Viking Star Hotel is located just a five minute walk from the town centre and a ten minute walk from the pebble beach. All comfortable rooms are air conditioned and provide an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, a telephone, a safe, mini bar and a balcony. Guests can enjoy the swimming pool, with a children’s pool, sunbathing terrace and pool side bar, as well as the indoor pool and sauna. There is also a TV room, gym, internet access, a café, games room and a mini club and playground for the children. The hotel’s restaurant is ideal for a delicious meal, followed by drinks at the bar and a dance in the disco.
Viking Star average daily room night. Check availability for guaranteed cheapest prices.
What our customers say about this hotel
80% - Family friendly
80% - Great service
40% - No frills
40% - Central location
20% - Quiet
20% - Luxury
20% - Good for singles
Restaurant(s) in hotel, Coffee shop or café, Snack bar/deli, Currency exchange, 24-hour front desk, Terrace, Arcade/game room, Fitness facilities, Swimming pool - indoor, Safe-deposit box at front desk
Phone, Hair dryer, Balcony, In-room safe, Minibar
Viking Star average customer rating (Rated by 5 customers)
Would be a good 3 star hotel
Being totally fair with the Viking Star there are some really good points.
- service is excellent from waiting and bar staff
- food in buffet restaurant is much better than most all inclusives, with exception of deserts which are bland and stodgy
- spa area is very nice and is well worth a trip
Unfortunately the hotel is massively let down by a number of things:
-a la carte restaurant- DO NOT GO!!! You get a free visit, don't bother. It is by far the WORST restaurant I have ever been to, even the waiter was embarrassed serving the food. Other tables were laughing at the food!!
- towels are provided for pool and beach...apart from the 3 days when there were none available, and they have to be back at the hotel or risk being told off!!!
- lack of sunbirds around the pool means you need to be up v early if you want one
- was put in a twin room despite request at booking for a double. Was told to come back three times to reception to change room and then were advised we were very lucky as there was only 1 double left!!!
Overall this is a decent 3 star hotel and this is what you pay for. Won't b staying again but still had a good holiday
The best thing about my stay was…
Kieron Gleeson, LondonYoung Couple (18-35)
Was this review useful?
1/1 people found this review helpful